Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jersey, United Kingdom


I arrive in Jersey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom on February 4, 2012 at Jersey Airport with my travelers notebook. The weather is very cold, its on 2-4 celsius. Its my first time to be out of my country. The woman who fetch me at the airport is Siam.. she was so kind and warm and help me feel very at home. I was then housed at Les Noyers, the accommodation center for visitors of the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust is being housed. Josh the Hostel Manager accommodated me, and show me my warm room. After a few refreshments, Josh served a delicious meal. Enough to take my hunger away, and ready for a long sleep. And sleep indeed


Les Noyers entrance.

me with my not so thick coat at Les Noyers entrance.

Les Noyers building.

International training center of Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, Jersey, United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment